Featuring 1:64 scale diecast vehicles of all makes and models.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blogger Has Issues

I still can't get Blogger to work! It won't let me upload any images, and since that's what my blogs are all about, that leaves me nothing. I'll post something as soon as I am able. Thanks for understanding!

Update:
Well, I can say with authority now that it was definitely a Blogger issue. They seem to have added in a new editor, while keeping the old editor. They clash and do not want to work together. You have to upload photos in one editor, then switch over to the new editor to do the rest of your editing. Hopefully, it will at least continue to work this way and I'll be able to work around it. While it seems to be working, I'll upload some Corvette's I've been saving. If you see them in the next post, you'll know I got it to work at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment