Featuring 1:64 scale diecast vehicles of all makes and models.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Some Recent Hot Wheels Letter Getters

I may have said this before, but my favorite Hot Wheels vehicle is the Letter Getter.  When it was first released in 1977, it was painted to look like a U.S. mail truck.  It's been in the lineup continuously since then.  For some unknown reason, Mattel has renamed the Letter Getter as the Combat Medic.  I can't figure that one out.  But here are some recent versions of the Letter Getter that I've added to my collection - starting with the Pop Culture Women of Marvel category version called the Scarlet Witch.  It was a brand new release I found on July 5th, 2017.  It features real rider tires and a metal base:







2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with Le_meridian funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app 1-989-394-3740 Or email his company E-Mail lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your choice is rely amazing i like to this letter getters. some more amazing visit my site to Used Nissan Skyline Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete