Featuring 1:64 scale diecast vehicles of all makes and models.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Station Wagons

And now, just because I like them so much - here are some more great station wagons in 1:64 scale!

This is a Maisto 1962 Chevrolet Biscayne. It came in an Elite Transport set.

A Maisto Fresh Metal 1932 Ford Woody.

A Motor Max 1978 Chrysler LeBaron.

A Johnny Lightning 1960 Ford.

The following three models are all by Matchbox. First, an Audi RS6 Avant. It's one of my favorites and I have over 50 different ones, in six colors.

A Dodge Magnum R/T. I wish these had seen a much wider release.

A Dodge Magnum Police Wagon.

Here's another Hot Wheels '40's Ford Woodie.

Another Hot Wheels 1955 Ford, called 8 Crate.

And lastly, my real life station wagon, a 1996 Ford Taurus GL. See? I told you I loved station wagons!

No comments:

Post a Comment